The Community Activist Panel (CAP) is a group of volunteers from our community who have lived experience of being in poverty.
The members are a key element of the PLP, as they are responsible for the co-production of new or amended services or products provided by the city’s public sector organisations.
Would you be interested in becoming a member of the Community Activist Panel?
- live in Glasgow?
- have lived experience of poverty?
- have an interest in putting forward your opinion and that of your community?
- have a willingness to influence decision makers and shape the public service services?
If you do, and would like to find out more about the CAP you can
- read more on our recruitment advert (below)
- contact David Ramsay on 0141 420 7272 or firstname.lastname@example.org